Saturday, February 16, 2013

Belated Intro to 2013

Haven't written about anything in awhile.  There's been plenty of events that I could write about but I haven't been in the writing mindset.  So here goes my attempt to get back into the swing of writing.  I've since moved to Flagstaff to attend Northern Arizona University as a graduate student, but it's not looking things are going to work out here.  So here I am in my expensive apartment as I finish up this semester.  I guess I'll be able to say that I at least tried instead of wondering down the road if I could've done something better by going to grad school.

Heather's gotten pregnant since I last wrote.  That's changed the direction of a lot of things.  I was originally going to room with her but instead I'm living up here alone now.  That would've lead to a huge set of problems if I moved in while she's going through that.  I'm not sure where that's going to go in the future.  That's part of the reason I didn't want to stay in Phoenix.

I've been kind of down since moving here.  It's extremely difficult making friends when you know absolutely nobody within over a hundred miles.  I've managed to be social and young life and mostly Christian based groups but not much outside of that.  Since I'm only in one class and everyone's significantly older than me in that class, and I don't have a job, it seems that I don't have very many outlets to meet people.  Hopefully that'll pick up soon.

Seems my personal blogs tend to be kind of depressing.  Guess I mostly feel like writing stuff when I'm not too happy about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment