Saturday, March 3, 2012

End of First Blogging Day

Not much more to say, I'd just like to insert another entry to close off the first day.  I think might definitely become a regular thing.  Had a productive and good day that involved getting my oil change for my car and practicing guitar.  While walking to Costco while my car was getting an oil change, I was thinking about what I would like to do with my life.  I am getting fairly skilled at playing music and have good ideas for albums, but I wouldn't know how to get the public to listen to them.  I also would like to write books, but a similar problem applies and I still haven't written a full fledged book before.  We'll see where life takes me I guess.

Tomorrow should be a pretty relaxing day.  No obligations, just the way I like it.  Every so often.  I'm still thinking of what topics to write about on this blog.  I hope to write about philosophical matters like the free will vs determinism arguements I've gotten into lately.  Philosophy and science, both of which I appreciate because they tie in someway to the grandiosity of God.  God is a subject that will most certainly come up often as well.  After all, God is the most intellectually and emotionally satisfying thing to devote your mind's time too.  Sometimes I forget that and focus on stuff that satisfys my fixation with order.  Even though that stimulates the mind, it doesn't bring anywhere near the same degree of peace.  I need to think about God more, as well as pray more.

As I type this I notice that it's becoming easier to think of stuff to write.  That gives me encouragement that updating a blog is a good idea.  Will keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment