Saturday, March 31, 2012

(Lack of) Relational Problems and Stuff

Well, the past day I've been down due to my singlehood and the lack of a chance of it changing anytime soon.  I suppose just about everyone my age feels something similar, but I feel like I'm in between a rock and a hard place sometimes.  I thought I had a chance this weekend, yet it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Meanwhile it seems that friends of mine are stepping in the right direction towards moving toward a relationship with someone.

Sometimes I wonder how I would like being in a relationship.  I tend to swing back and forth between wanting to be left alone by everyone and craving fellowship and intimacy.  Maybe I'm happiest where I am right now, yet I often don't feel very happy at all.  Really I can't wait to graduate college so that my life routine can start anew as I'm getting tired of going through the same week over and over again.  Surrounded by the same people and feeling ignored by them.  Part of me would like to find a whole new set of aquaintances while the other feels like staying in college and staying in my comfort zone.  Well I'm graduating in a couple months so things are bound to change soon.  Maybe things will get better then.

Random other thing, I just found out that the value of gold has surpassed that of platinum and so I might consider changing my rating system for media.  Maybe I'll just have a 6 star rating that is "diamond" and forget platinum altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment